We are excited to inform you that we have received the guidelines for this year’s BTW Summer Day Camp. Although it may look a bit different from summers in the past, we anticipate it being another fun and engaging summer for our students.
The safety of our students and staff is our number one priority. Therefore, we must keep our enrollment at 40 students, with 10 students in each of our four classrooms. We will be holding two separate 3-week sessions, enrolling 40 different students in each session. By doing this we hope to be able to provide program for the same number of students we have in the past.
The sessions are as follows, and you will be able to choose one or the other:
- Session 1, the “July Session,” will run from Monday, July 13th through Friday, July 31st.
- Session 2, the “August Session,” will run from Monday, August 10th through Friday, August 28th.
We will be taking a week off after the July session to clean and sanitize the building and to prepare for the August Session.
Important things you need to know:
- As always, our BTW Summer Day Camp is for students who are entering 1st through 6th grade in the fall. If your child has not yet entered Kindergarten, or is going into 7th grade in the fall, they will not be able to attend.
- This year we will be requiring a $25 Registration Fee per child. This will be the only fee for the entire 3-week session. You must have the $25 with you upon registration to reserve your child’s spot.
- Registration will be held on Monday, June 22nd from 11:00-1:00 at Booker T. Washington Community Center. Registration will take place outside, in the field next to the building. We ask that you please wear a mask and maintain social distancing. Remember that this is registration only, and there will be no child care available during this time. For your safety and ours, please limit the number of people you bring with you to registration.
- Once registration is complete, we will reach out with more information regarding guidelines for drop off and pick up, along with a calendar of activities for the session your child is registered for.
If you have any questions, feel free to call Booker T. Washington Community Center at 315-253-3207.
Thank you for your cooperation,