Due to the health risks and current social distancing guidelines, we have decided to postpone the event that was originally scheduled to take place on June 6, 2020. We will keep this page updated on any news regarding this event and will announce a new date as soon as we are able to reschedule. Thank you for your interest in this fundraiser and your continued support of our organization.
Saturday, June 6th / 12:00pm
We hope that you take part in this event and witness firsthand the pride we take in supporting our cause.
Registration is $80 for each team of four players. (Includes Team Tee Shirts and Pizza)
(Credit Cards Accepted)
(Cash and Checks Accepted)
Rules of the game
- 1 basket on 1 half-court.
- Teams of 4 players (3 + 1 substitute per team).
- 1st team to reach 21 points or best after 12 minutes wins.
- 12 minute game time: clock will run, only stopping for timeouts and official stoppage.
- Overtime: if score is tied after regulation game time, an additional 2 minutes will be added to the game.
- Double elimination: if your team loses twice, your team is eliminated from the tournament.
- Baskets scored inside of the arc count as 1 point.
- Baskets scored outside of the arc count as 2 points.
- Subs can enter the game on any dead ball situation. (Timeouts and official stoppage.)
- The ball must be cleared above the arc on defensive rebounds.
- If the ball goes out of bounds, it is checked at the top of the key.
- If a foul is called, play stops and the ball is checked at the top of the key.
- If a player is fouled on a made basket, their team gets the ball back.
- Any foul made with under a minute left of game play, the clock will stop and the team will go to the free throw.
- If the offensive team rebounds their own shot, the ball does not need to be cleared.
- The ball is not checked when a team scores. The opposing team must immediately clear the ball and continue play.
- Any clarifications of rules will be addressed before the 1st game.
Code of Conduct
This is a community Basketball Tournament, and unsportsmanlike behavior will not be tolerated.
The official Code of Conduct is as follows:
- Players are obligated to act appropriately at all times.
- Understand and abide by the rules of the game.
- Respect the judgement of game officials.
- Respect your opponent and shake their hands at the end of each game.
- Maintain self-control and be responsible for your actions.
- Do not taunt opponents and refrain from using foul language.
- No fighting will be tolerated at all and will result in your entire team being disqualified.
Official Tournament Bracket
Click logos to visit our sponsors online.